Redwood NP Hoodie
Redwood National Park hoodie features a distressed printed graphic with curved type design, the year the park was established in 1968, and redwood trees graphic. Extra soft and comfy hooded sweatshirt for any north coast adventurer.
- Printed with eco-friendly, water based inks
- Midweight premium hoodie (6.5 oz/yd²)
- Black: 52% ring-spun cotton, 48% fleece
- Heathers: 60% ring-spun cotton, 40% fleece
Production & Shipping
Total delivery time is 4-8 business days in the U.S.
Products are made to order. Printing and embroidery takes 2-4 business days. Orders ship daily after bagged or boxed.
- U.S. shipping: 2-4 days
- Canada shipping: 2 days in Ontario, 4-5 days to other provinces
- Europe shipping: 4-10 days
- Worldwide shipping: 4-12 days
Hooded Sweatshirts w/ white drawstrings
- 52% combed ring-spun cotton, 48% poly fleece
- Heather colors: 60% combed ring-spun cotton, 40% poly fleece
- Light to mid-weight fabric: 6.5 oz/yd²
- Regular fit, extra comfy
- Front Kangaroo pouch/pocket
- Side-seamed construction
- No Sweatshops. Ethical, lawful and safe manufacturing for both workers and the environment
- High-quality direct-to-garment print
- Non-toxic (Oeko-Tex certified) water based inks
Printed Apparel Care
Machine-wash cold, inside out with like colors and on a gentle cycle. You can tumble dry on low, but hang-drying is best. Don’t iron the print.