Invasive Species T-Shirt
“Young people: They care. They know that this is the world that they’re going to grow up in, that they’re going to spend the rest of their lives in. But, I think it’s more idealistic than that. They actually believe that humanity, human species, has no right to destroy and despoil regardless.”
― David Attenborough
- Warning Sign / Stencil font design
- A clear & bold statement tee
- Printed on eco-friendly, sweatshop-free garments
- Non-toxic OEKO-TEX certified ink, won’t crack or fade
Production & Shipping
Total delivery time is 3-7 business days in the U.S.
Products are made to order. Printing and embroidery takes 1-3 business days. Orders ship daily after bagged or boxed.
- U.S. shipping: 2-4 days
- Canada shipping: 2 days in Ontario, 4-5 days to other provinces
- Europe shipping: 4-10 days
- Worldwide shipping: 4-12 days
Size Chart & Info
- Fits true to size. Order up one size if you like loose fitting.
- Shirt materials:
- Solid Colors: 100% ring-spun & combed cotton
- Gray & Black Heather: 90% ring-spun & combed cotton, 10% polyester
- All Other Heathers: 52% ring-spun & combed cotton, 48% polyester
- No sweatshops & eco-friendly
- High-quality direct-to-garment print
- Non-toxic (Oeko-Tex certified) water based inks
Printed Apparel Care
Machine-wash cold, inside out with like colors and on a gentle cycle. You can tumble dry on low, but hang-drying is best. Don’t iron the print.